Rigid Printed Circuit Board
What’s the Difference Between Standard Spec. vs. Custom Spec.?
Deciding whether you need to order your Printed Circuit Board as a Standard Spec or as a Custom Spec board is simply a matter of looking at the specs. Standard Spec boards are built to the same standards as Custom Spec orders but with a more limited spec range. Standard Spec and Custom Spec orders are inspected to IPC Class II Standards.
Turnaround time is the same. We can produce your Custom Spec order just as quickly as our Standard Specs orders even creating them in one day if needed.
Standard Specs include :
- All holes plated through (PTH) for all hole sizes in the drill program
- Non-plated slots and cutouts (plated available on Custom Spec orders)
- Green soldermask
- FR4 (regular)
- White legend (silkscreen)
- 1 oz. Cu. Inner layers/Up to 2 oz. Cu. Wt. on outer layers
- Overall thickness .031” .062”, .093”, or .125”
- Trace/Space to 5/5 mils
- Gold fingers
- Lead-Free HAL Solder plating finish
- Rout Tolerance +/- 0.010”
- Hole Tolerance +/- 0.005”
- Fiducials and/or Tooling Holes
Custom Specs include :
- Plated or Non-plated holes (if no specifications provided holes will be plated)
- Non-plated or plated slots/edges and cutout’s
- Various laminates including high temp (tg) FR4
- Full range of finished board thicknesses
- Different soldermask colors (default green)
- Different silkscreen (legend) colors (default white)
- Trace/Space down to 4/4 mils
- UL Markings (Also 94V-O upon request)
- Lead-Free logo markings on boards (upon request)
- Controlled Dielectric and/or Controlled Impedance
- Inner layer Cu. Wt. ½ oz. - 3 oz.
- Countersinks/Counter bores
- Fiducials and/or Tooling Holes (no additional charge if requested)
- Hole Tolerance +/- 0.003” (if requested)
- Rout Tolerance +/- 0.10” (+/- .005” upon request)
- Electrolytic Hard Gold plating finish (total board or gold fingers only) and other plating finishes to include ENIG, Soft Bondable Gold, Nickel, Immersion Silver, and OSP. Also HAL available in both leaded and lead-free solder finishes.